Toyota Hiace Gen Van LWB Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Roof Racks with Backbone (06/19 – on) (4)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $247.25 with More info
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Toyota Hiace. Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 3 secure mounting points on each side, this system includes 4x HD crossbars to be fitted on top.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This is the perfect setup for both work and leisure. Take your Toyota Hiace on the jobsite during the week carrying your ladder, tools and Sunseeker Awning. Simply swap out your ladder and tools for camping supplies as the weekend comes around for the ultimate van camping setup!
Utilising our tough as nails Heavy Duty bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you’re a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson – the Heavy Duty Bars with Rhino-Rack Backbone system has you covered.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road.
- Made from non corrosive Stainless Steel allowing you maximum carrying capacity
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack Pioneer range.
- Compatible with RB1650B Heavy Duty Bars
- 120kg load limit
- System Weight: 22.1kg / 48.72lbs (Backbone + 4 HD Bars)
- 1.5 hour installation time
RTHB3 Backbone Mounting System to suit Gen 6 Toyota Hiace
4x RB1650B Heavy Duty Bars (1650mm Black)