This store may match genuine advertised prices of leading Australian instore and online retailers.
How do I request a Price Match in store?
Simply present proof of the competitor’s advertised price for the identical product at the time of purchase. Once your price match request is verified and the competitor’s product is confirmed as being in stock and available for immediate sale, we will happily match the offer or present you with an offer.
- Offers which include cash back, bonus items, bulk purchases, quantity limits or packages.
- Pricing which include delivery or installation fees.
- Trade, special event, club or membership offers.
- Clearance items, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on a different platform such as marketplace, auctions or classifieds.
- Products supplied through any unauthorised distributors (known as ‘grey market’ items) or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors on web sites or hand written quotes.
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
What proof do I present when requesting a price match?
Simply provide our team member proof of the competitor’s current advertisement or website address, showing the offer’s end date and any terms and conditions. A team member may check the website to verify the lower price and availability of the product. Staff member will check with the manager and managers decision is final. We will create an offer for you to purchase the product at this time, not valid after leaving the store.
Strictly NO Price Matching with AfterPay, Zip Pay or any other Buy & Pay Later payment methods.
If paying with pay later methods, price matching is not guaranteed.