Ford Everest 3rd Gen With Flush Rails 10/15on Pioneer Platform with Backbone (1928mmx1236mm)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $402.25 with More info
The sleek and stylish Pioneer Platform with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. The black powder-coated design makes life easier by allowing you to load and unload your equipment in moments. The Pioneer Platform is made from reinforced nylon and aluminium which creates a lightweight strength that is incredibly durable. The non-corrosive Pioneer Platform has withstood testing in the harshest conditions around the world so you know it can be trusted.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Loading and unloading your equipment is easy. Simply slide your gear onto the Pioneer Platform and tie them down to the bars. The best thing about the Pioneer Platform is that it has been specifically designed to carry existing Rhino-Rack accessories including luggage bags, jerry can holders, spare wheel holders, shovels and loads more.
Rhino-Rack also offers the flexibility of allowing you to purchase the available rail kits if you wanted to add rails to your platform.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Bars included with the Pioneer Platform
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Additional rail kits are available
1x 52102 Pioneer Platform (1928x1236mm)
1x RFEB1 Backbone Mounting system to suit Ford Everest
Existing factory fitted rails need removing, this is done by loosening the interior head lining. The backbone is then fixed into the existing holes, all bolts and nuts included for install.
Approx labour time to install is 4-5 hours.
- # Of Planks: 4
- External Dimensions: 1928
- Pioneer Systems: Tray
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Leg Profile: Backbone
- # Of Bars: 2
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- Pioneer Systems: Tradie
- Pioneer Systems: Platform
- External Dimensions: 1236
- External Dimensions: 39
- Static Load Rating: 360kg