Ford Ranger PX & Raptor 10/2011on RLT600 Rhino Trackmount Bars (2)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $171.25 with More info
Legs and bars can be easily removed when not required. The black rim on the roof is removed and alloy tracks are riveted in place. The leg fittings and bars then connects to the track system with bolts and nuts. No need to lower internal lining in vehicle to install this rack.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you strength and compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories.
The black rim on the roof is removed and alloy tracks are riveted in place. The leg fittings then connects to the track system with bolts and nuts.
No need to lower internal lining in vehicle to install these tracks.
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Lifetime Warranty
Not suitable for the Wildtrak with rails
- 1 x RLT600
- 1 x RTS554 Tracks
- 2 x VA126B Black Bars
- 1 x QMW05
- 1 x QMW10
- Bar Type: Heavy Duty
- Fixture: Fixed
- Leg Profile: RLT600
- Bar Length: 1375mm
- # Of Bars: 1
- Mount Style: Retro Track Mount
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Colour: Silver
- Bar Style: Overhang Bar
- Track Type: RTS5