Yakima 8004068 Showboat Loader
or 4 fortnightly payments of $74.75 with More info
The versatile ShowBoat load-assist roller makes it painless to get your kayak on top of your vehicle.
- Additional information
The versatile ShowBoat load-assist roller makes it painless to get your kayak on top of your vehicle – even if you’re loading multiple boats onto your car rack system all by yourself. So you’ll never spend the day in the hospital with a double-hernia instead of out on the water.
- The ingenious boat load-assist roller slides out over the rear of the vehicle for easier access and vehicle protection (UP TO 86 cm (34”) EXTENSION FROM REAR CROSSBAR)
- Padded for your kayak’s protection
- Works with your existing or new kayak racks
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and brass hardware
- Adjusts from side to side to help with the loading of multiple kayaks
- Longer extension tubes are also available, total length 66″ (1670mm) if more extension is required, Retail $115 pr. (Part number 8000410)
Slide-out roller system assists in loading boats onto vehicle.
– Padded roller extends up to 86cm (34″) from rear crossbar
– Roller slides from side to side to allow loading of multiple boats
– Mounts directly to round, square, and many factory crossbars
– Special fasteners provide passive security. Tool for assembly and adjustment provided.
– Can be mounted under crossbars for canoe loading (to provide clearance for gunwale brackets)
– Stainless steel and brass hardware for superior corrosion resistance.
– Fits Whispbar, Square Bars, Aero Bars and most Factory Bars.
WEIGHT: 8.3 kg (18.2 lbs)
DIMENSIONS: 179.1 cm (70.5″) L x 113cm (44.5″) W x 5.1 cm (2″) H, Roller is 112.4 cm (44¼”) Wide
FITS: Whispbar, Rhino Aero and Vortex, Rola Aero, Thule wing and Aero, Thule square and Prorack square.