Roof Rack Bars & Basket Combo
or 4 fortnightly payments of $137.25 with More info
The SX roof rack system is designed specifically for use with roofs that feature rails. Easy to install and remove, it comes with security hardware to protect your racks against theft.
Get the most out of your cars carrying capacity with a convenient Roofrack World Steel Mesh Basket
- Additional information
This Roof Rack Bar & Basket Combo can suit the following vehicles:
- Toyota Prado 150 Series w/ Factory Rails
- Toyota Prado 120 Series w/ Factory Rails
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series w/ Factory Rails
- Mitsubishi Pajero NM-NX w/ Factory Rails
- Holden Colorado Z71 w/ Factory Rails
- Ford Ranger Wildtrak w/ Factory Rails
- Subaru XV w/ Factory Rails
- Subaru Forester w/ Factory Rails
- Can suit many more vehicles, please contact our staff if your vehicle isn’t listed and enquire about compatibility with your vehicle.
An added benefit of using Vortex Bars is that you’ll have access to a wide selection of compatible Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you’re a traveller, cyclist, surfer or tradesperson – the SX roof rack system has you covered.
Features of these Roof Rack Bars:
- Quick and easy installation / removal
- Comes with security hardware to protect against theft
- Easy access to bar channel allows quick accessory installation
- Strong and built to last
- Suitable for light off-road use
- Compatible with a wide range of accessories
- Tested and approved to Australian AS1235-2000 standards
- Strong and Durable 50 x 50 x 4 mm mesh and 20 x 20 mm structural tube surrounds
- Corrosion Resistant: Zinc-plated and powder-coated to be rust resistant and prevent colour fading
- Can custom make sizes to suit you. Please call or e-mail us with your size requirements.
- Mounting plates or U bolts are required to fasten basket to top of bars
- Strong and Durable
SX100 Vortex SX Leg kit (4x)
2x VA126B Vortex Bars (Black 126cm)
UB1310 Universal Basket (1300mmx1000mm)
U-BOLT55 U-bolts to suit Vortex Bars
Basket / tray is easily installed or removed by loosening the fixings. You will require 2 cross bars to support this basket
Outside dimension: 1300 x 1000 x 120mm
Internal dimension 1260 x 960 x 110mm
Product weight: 11kgs
Made from 50 x 50 x 4mm steel mesh and 20 mm square steel tubing.
The steel mesh basket is made from tough steel, offering you a strong and durable transport method for all those extra items. The baskets are zinc-plated and power-coated black, so they are rust resistant and won’t fade.
You will require additional fitting kits to adapt to the roof rack cross bars, either u bolts or mounting plates
In addition, please refer to your vehicle manufacturer specifications for maximum roof loading taking into consideration the weight of your crossbars and accessories.
Roof Rack World