Rhino-Rack RSHB-L Lockable Shovel Holder (Pair)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $18.75 with More info
A shovel is one of the most useful items to have whilst travelling and camping. Rhino-Rack has designed a shovel holder with a locking knob, that mounts to the rear of Rhino 43159 maxtraxs brackets(flat pioneer platforms only), Rhino, Rola Yakima LNL, Thule, Whispbar and S-Wing roof racks using adaptors that are included.
- Additional information
Simply mount your shovel in our shovel holder bracket and away you go. It’s simple and quick to install too, this version includes a locking knob designed to help prevent your shovel from theft.
This part can be used on the rear of the pioneer 43159 maxtraxs brackets, to support your shovel. This is only suitable on flat platforms.
Sold as a pair. Can carry up top 40mm diameter plastic or timber long arm shovels.
These brackets are made from strong glass reinforced nylon and come with an adaptor to suit most crossbars brands. A special Allen Key is included to adjust the holder. The holder incorporates a locking system designed to help protect your shovel from theft.
- Easy to install
- Transport your shovel outside your vehicle
- Easily mounted to your Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty and Vortex crossbars, Yakima LNL, most Thule aero bars(with rubber top insert), Whispbar and S-Wing bars
- Made from strong glass reinforced nylon so will not rust.
- Allen Key included for adjustments
- Locking system to help protect your shovel from theft
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Maximum Shovel Diameter: 44mm