Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Rhino-Rack Backbone Mounting System (12/2015 – on)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $126.50 with More info
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Mitsubishi Pajero Sports. Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 3 bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Rails are removed from the roof of your Mitsubishi Pajero, and backbone is installed to the existing threads in the body. Internal lining does not requires loosening, all work done from the top.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road.
- Made from non corrosive Stainless Steel allowing you maximum carrying capacity
- Compatible with Rhino-Rack Pioneer range.
- RMPB2 Suits Pioneer Platform 52102, 45102, 41102
- System weight: 32kg / 70.55lbs (Backbone & 52102)
- 2 hour installation time