Rhino-Rack 33100 Batwing Awning (Left) + 31115 Mesh Floor
or 4 fortnightly payments of $199.75 with More info
The all-new Batwing is packed with style and function, boasting features designed for aesthetic and easy use. With 270 degrees of shade and 11sqm coverage, the Batwing is the perfect addition to any adventure. The Batwing Mesh Floor is an accessory to compliment your Batwing Awning. Made from a Polyethylene mesh cloth, the floor saver is cut to perfectly mirror the shape of your Batwing Awning.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The new Batwing is complete with ropes, pegs and poles all packed and stored neatly in the awning bag making your gear, and your trip, totally unforgettable.
Our easy-to-use design means the Batwing can be set up or packed away within minutes. Everything you need is included: poles, ropes, pegs, plus a fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until next time.
- Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 11 sqm / 118sq/ft
- Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):
- 180gsm Polycotton Canvas
- Water and Mould resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Awning Legs:
- Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
- Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- 10 Pegs, Peg bag, 8 Ropes (4 with hooks), Tie Down point and strap, 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware, 2 spare Hinge Knuckles.
- Designed for quick easy setup and pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Double stitched Velcro for added durability.
- Additional tie down points on the awning and guy ropes provided for windy conditions
- Bright orange coloured guy ropes for visibility
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare Hinge Mouldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
Whether you’re camping in the bush or spending the day at the beach, the Batwing Mesh Floor is the must have accessory to compliment your Batwing Awning. Made from a Polyethylene mesh cloth, the floor saver is cut to perfectly mirror the shape of your Batwing Awning.