Ford Ranger PX/Raptor 10/2011on Pioneer Tray with Backbone (1528mm x 1236mm)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $474.75 with More info
The Pioneer Tray with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is perfect for transporting extra gear on your vehicle. Sporting a stylish aerodynamic design and sleek black finish, it’s not only a functional addition to your vehicle, but a fashionable one too. The black trim on the roof is removed and alloy track is riveted in place. The backbone then connects to the track system with bolts and nuts. No need to lower internal lining in vehicle.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium. We’ve tested this product through the harshest international conditions and it has passed without damage, colour fading or rust. The fully-welded rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier with hand grip and tie-down points. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers and adventurers will love the Pioneer Tray’s compatibility with the Rhino-Rack Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel Holder or Foxwing Awning
Workmen can add the shovel and high lifting bracket, conduit clamps, Rhino-Rack ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket to name just a few accessories.
You won’t leave any of your important gear at home with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. And when you decide it’s time head home then get on the road faster. Whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend, going off-road towards Cape York or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town – the Pioneer Tray is the transport solution for every situation.
Not suitable for the Wildtrak with rails
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials
- Allows maximum carrying capacity
- Multiple tie-down points for your load
- Hand grip points for ease of loading
- Includes a fully-welded and closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Suitable for extreme off-road use
- Tested to international conditions
- 5 years warrranty
1x 41100 Pioneer Tray (1528mm x 1236mm)
1x RTS554 RTS Tracks to suit Ford Ranger
1x RFRB1 Backbone Mounting System to suit Ranger
The black trim on the roof is removed and alloy track is riveted in place. The backbone then connects to the track system with bolts and nuts. No need to lower internal lining in vehicle.
- Pioneer Systems: Platform
- External Dimensions: 1528
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Internal Dimensions: 1400
- Pioneer Systems: Tray
- # Of Planks: 4
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- # Of Bars: 2
- Pioneer Systems: Tradie
- Internal Dimensions: 1140
- External Dimensions: 1236
- Internal Dimensions: 115
- External Dimensions: 135
- Static Load Rating: 320kg