Ford Everest 3rd Gen With Flush Rails 10/15on Pioneer Tradie with Backbone (1928mmx1236mm)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $397.25 with More info
The Pioneer Tradie with Rhino-Rack Backbone System is perfect for transporting ladders, pipes and timber on your vehicle. Sporting a stylish aerodynamic design with built in side rails, it is a functional and fashionable addition to your vehicle.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Pioneer Tradie is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium and has been tested in the harshest outdoor conditions. It’s also non-corrosive so it won’t rust or fade. It also features fully-welded side rails to make loading and unloading your gear easier. You can rest assured knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Tradespeople will also love the tray’s compatibility with a large variety of Rhino-Rack accessories. A Rhino-Rack Rear Roller would make loading ladders and planks on to the tray a breeze. Our Shovel and High Lifting Jack Holder bracket, Rhino-Rack ladder and Pioneer Combination Bracket are also some of the many available accessories that will fit the Tradie Tray.
Even if you’re not a tradie – the Pioneer Tradie still has great potential. Imagine being able to easily carry your fishing rods along with the rest of your weekend gear on the one tray. Or picking up supplies for your DIY home renovation and not worrying about how you’ll get it back home.
Get your load from A to B hassle free with the Pioneer Tradie.
- Open front and rear ends allow carrying of long loads (eg. ladders, pipes)
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials and allows you maximum carrying capacity
- Includes fully welded side rails which provides extra strength and ease of loading/unloading
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tradie
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
1x 45102B Pioneer Tradie (1928mmx1236mm)
1x RFEB1 Backbone Mounting system for Ford Everest
Existing factory fitted rails need removing, this is done by loosening the interior head lining. The backbone is then fixed into the existing holes, all bolts and nuts included for install.
Approx labour time to install is 4-5 hours.
- Colour: Black
- # Of Planks: 4
- Warranty: 5 Years
- External Dimensions: 1928
- Product Weight: 27.5
- Pioneer Systems: Tray
- Pioneer Systems: Tradie
- Pioneer Systems: Tradie
- Pioneer Systems: Platform
- Internal Dimensions: 1928
- Cross Bars Inc: Included
- Internal Dimensions: 1146
- External Dimensions: 1236
- External Dimensions: 135
- Internal Dimensions: 95